LG G3 will not connect to anything, restarts and freezes on the Verizon start up screen
AHicks1983

My phone yesterday powered down due to low battery.  Once i powered it up after charging it, it did not connect to 4G network and would not allow me to connect to wifi or bluetooth.  After a few minutes it just restarts and then freezes on the Verizon screen until i remove the battery.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G3 will not connect to anything, restarts and freezes on the Verizon start up screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tmtremonti121, let's get you connected again. Here is a link to the Software Repair Assistant: http://vz.to/1fAKWW9.

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 will not connect to anything, restarts and freezes on the Verizon start up screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have a working phone. There are important calls that you may have missed so let's dive deep and find a solution. Were there any recent updates completed on your phone? Does this occur randomly or when you access a specific application?
JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AHicks1983

I did update to Marshmallow, but that was in the beginning of February.

0 Likes
dkoppenh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue, but my battery didn't die first.  Sunday morning I just woke up to the Verizon boot screen.  I got into safe mode once, but the phone still rebooted shortly after, and keeps getting stuck in a boot loop.

0 Likes
songoku34

Yup I'm getting the same issue.

Tried new SIM card and factory reset. Nothing fixed my issues.

I guess it's is now bricked.

Had to switch back to my previous phone...

0 Likes
AHicks1983

Wish i could do that.  this was the first phone i got when i joined verizon from sprint. I even went to the store and they told me i could either go to the only LG store that's almost two hours away or buy a used phone since i can't get a new phone through them before my contract is up or lose my number in the process.

0 Likes
tmtremonti121
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone has one the same thing they can not figure out what is wrong with the phone I was in the store today and on the phone with Tech support and nothing they have done worked..  I am still with out data on my phone all I can do is make calls and text.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tmtremonti121!

Let's cool down your phone so it stops freezing on the startup screen. How long has this been happening? Does it happen when you're using Wifi or when using our data network? Please clarify for me so we can get to the bottom of this.

ChristinaB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tmtremonti121
Enthusiast - Level 2

My data has not worked since my phone shut down and started back up and was stuck on the Verizon start up screen.  It stated that there was a system update and it had finished. I removed the battery and started my phone back up I have also went into the Verizon store and they could not figure it out either.  The only thing I can do on my phone is make calls and text.  I have no data service what so ever since the evening of March 8th 

0 Likes
tmtremonti121
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not able to connect to WiFi nor even my Bluetooth wont connect in my car since this update either...

0 Likes