LG G3 Kernel Crash - jump to dload mode
saugusto

My phone randomly crashed this morning.  I took the battery out to try to reboot it that way, but I was prompted with an "Kernel Crash" error.  It told me to connect to a USB and go to dload mode.  I connected to a USB, but I'm not able to get pass the crash error message.  Help?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 Kernel Crash - jump to dload mode
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee
saugusto, I know how important it is to have a phone that is working properly. I am confident we wil... so I can further assist you.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JENKEV21

I have this same issue that started yesterday.

Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here, front & center JENKEV21. Let's work together to get your LG G3 working properly. What action was taken on the device before the error message appeared. Can we assume that there isn't any liquid or physical damage on the device? As you share the details then we can customize a solution.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes