LG G3 Blue Screen of Death Loop
CHRCIM45

For no apparent reason my LG G3 stopped working. Would not power up, would not charge, and no light on when plugged in to OEM charger. Yes, i tried another but same result. Battery was around 80% when phone shut off and would not power up. Took battery out and waited. Tried to run soft boot (power and vol up buttons). Got LG intro screen then bsod. Took battery out reinserted after a few minutes. Held power/vol down to get menu. Tried to boot in safe mode... bsod. Repeated and tried to reach download mode...bsod. Finally tried factory reset... bsod. No code on the blue screen. Phone has no damage, no scratches, never dropped, always in case, and looks brand new (Blaze Red). Always worked well.  I've tried every method listed on sites (including this one) and phone always goes to bsod after showing LG logo screen. I am past the warranty and too early to upgrade. I am extremely frustrated seeing that this is a known issue with many users. Loved the phone until today. Am I just a victim of poor design or is there a solution? Seems wrong that a phone won't last 18 mos of light use without failing.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 Blue Screen of Death Loop
DORLEXAENT

Same here.. Just happened to me...I can upgrade but I dont want to  love the phone up until 2 hrs ago.

0 Likes