Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

I will be bringing my phone from Canada


I will be bringing my phone from Canada,get a Verizon Sim Card.Now I need to know if I can keep the same number yr after yr even tho it will be inactive for several months?  Also I would want to go on the Pay As You Go plan... month to month, no regular contract

Labels (1)

Re: I will be bringing my phone from Canada

Customer Support

Great question, ramit56! You will most likely need a Verizon phone to be able to activate on our network. You can review your options for service with a member of our Prepaid Customer Service Team at 888-294-6804.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!