Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: for LG G3....how to delete screenshots
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HALESTORMER, I’m the same as you are, I do not like screenshots to clutter up my phone. Let’s get rid of your screenshots. You will be able to find the screenshots in the Gallery application. There will be folders in there depending if you organized it. Let us know what you find.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to keep you device updated and free of clutter is a necessity, HALESTORMER! With the deletion of the screen-shot this can depend on how the screen shot is being taken such as with a third party application or with the native method on the device. How are you taking the screen-shot if you don’t mind? Is there a folder showing in the gallery for your photographs but for screen-shots?

ChrisM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HALESTORMER
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was trying to reboot phone because a game was frozen but it took a screenshot and I can't seem to find it but it still says I am saving a screenshot. I don't know where to find a folder that holds my pictures

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HALESTORMER, I’m the same as you are, I do not like screenshots to clutter up my phone. Let’s get rid of your screenshots. You will be able to find the screenshots in the Gallery application. There will be folders in there depending if you organized it. Let us know what you find.
ZangY_VZW

0 Likes