How do I change the way my notifications work?
ADiamond2C
Enthusiast - Level 1

My LG G3 did a system update to 23C last week now my notifications don't work like it did before the update.  The led works sporadically, I can't change the color and I cannot see items in the notifications bar from the locked screen. How can I fix this??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My LG G3 did a system update to 23C last week now my notifications don't work like it did before the update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to make sure that your phone is working normally, ADiamond2C. You can change your notification preferences by going to Settings>Sound & notification>Lock screen, and select your preference. Were you using a third party application to change the color of the LED?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My LG G3 did a system update to 23C last week now my notifications don't work like it did before the update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to make sure that your phone is working normally, ADiamond2C. You can change your notification preferences by going to Settings>Sound & notification>Lock screen, and select your preference. Were you using a third party application to change the color of the LED?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
snmyork
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue.  It's so frustrating.  Notifications don't come through from any app.  You can change some from the Settings, Sound and Notifications page (that's where you can enable lock screen notifications), but the changes don't stay saved.  It looks like you can change it, but even with making the changes, setting the phone back to "all notifications" and then restarting the phone, they changes don't stay saved.  Very frustrating.

Customer support:  The phone already has several LED color options built in.

0 Likes