Fix? Please acknowledge that you sent out an update before it was ready that crippled every one of your customers' LG G3s.
drphilzero
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you at least send an update that disables IpV6 so we can get notifications and access instagram and other apps at normal speeds?  I am about to switch carriers because this is ridiculous. 

Labels (2)
Re: Fix? Please acknowledge that you sent out an update before it was ready that crippled every one of your customers' LG G3s.
MaddieBre
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon doesn't make your phone and they dont develop the software.  You need to contact LG, or Android and tell them about it, Verizon cant do anything about that.

<<Comments edited to comply with >>

0 Likes
Re: Fix? Please acknowledge that you sent out an update before it was ready that crippled every one of your customers' LG G3s.
drphilzero
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maddie -  Verizon does send out the update... I'm very aware Verizon doesn't make the phone.

The Lollipop update was available for download and developers where aware of the issue before the OTA update was pushed to the phone by Verizon.

All other carriers have updated the LG G3 to Lollipop without this issue. Verizon was aware of this issue and STILL pushed it to our phones. I am now forced to either use my data instead of wifi or use wifi and not receive important notifications...

<<Comments edited to comply with >>

0 Likes