Ending call on Stylo 6
garfy2008

I just got a Stylo 6 to replace my old Stylo 2V. Anyway, with the Stylo 2V, while I'm on the phone call, the display is turned off, but as soon as I'm finished and take it away from my ear, the display comes on so I can just tap the End Call button. However, on the Stylo 6, when I take the phone away from my ear, the display remains off and I have to tap the screen or push the power button to restore the screen so I can press the End Call button.

Is there a Setting so that the display will turn on whenever it's away from my head/face/ear like it did on the Stylo 2V? This is especially irritating when I call an automated system which wants me to press 1, 2, 3 etc. and the display is off. Thanks in advance for any tips or help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ending call on Stylo 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to manage the device settings! Are you using a case on the device? Are there any availabel settings under Phone > Menu > Settings? 

0 Likes
Re: Ending call on Stylo 6
garfy2008

In the call settings in the phone options, the only thing it has is an option to end the call with the power button. Nothing about making the display appear when you move it away from your normal speaking position. I guess I'll just turn that on and end my calls using that instead. Thanks!

0 Likes