Bluetooth Call Waiting Issues
siren66

I use a plantronics voyager pro headset with my fairly new LG G3 that worked perfectly on my Samsung S3 prior to the change. I am not hearing a tone in my headset when another person is calling. I also have a friend of mine with T-Mobile that has this phone and is having the same issue with a different headset. I often use  the speakerphone and unless I am looking at the phone it is not emitting a tone to let me know I have another call. Is anyone else out there having this issue? How did you fix it? Any help is appreciated as this is diving me batty. The only way I know I have missed a call is when my notifier shows it to me, I browse through my call logs or get a voice mail. I have had several clients tell me they have called me a few times and can't reach me when I know I am near the phone or have been on the phone, which for my work, is almost constant.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Call Waiting Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

siren66,

Help has arrived! Has your Bluetooth head set ever worked with your LG G3? Was Software do you currently have on your device? Please provide these detail so we can look further into this.

Thank you.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes