App icon changer
helpmehomie
Enthusiast - Level 1

My app icon changer used to work.  Now when I choose the new icon it doesn't apply it.  Also when I try to add a new one it lets me pick my picture and customize the size.  But after that it stays in the gallery and if I back up it gives me an error.  "Unfortunately, home has stopped."  I don't know if it was an app I installed, disabled or a process I disabled.  Please let me know if this happens to you too.  The app icon changer instructions are on page 42 in pdf the manual.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: App icon changer
helpmehomie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually figured it out.  It was a setting I activated in developer mode.  Under Apps.  Don't keep activities.  This was what was causing my problems.  It is fixed.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, helpmehomie! I apologize for the delay. Had you installed any 3rd party Home or Launcher apps recently? I would suggest starting the device in Safe Mode to see if the performance improves as this will help us rule out any 3rd party applications. Here is a link for Safe Mode on the LG G3: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/112843

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
helpmehomie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually figured it out.  It was a setting I activated in developer mode.  Under Apps.  Don't keep activities.  This was what was causing my problems.  It is fixed.