Another slow wifi/fast battery drain and intermittent bluetooth after latest upgrade
jwh14580

Is anything being done about this or is it still in the assign blame phase?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Another slow wifi/fast battery drain and intermittent bluetooth after latest upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwh14580,

Software updates are designed to enhance your phone. I am sorry this sounds as if this wasn't your case. We want to get your device up and running again. Exactly, what type of issues are you having?

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Another slow wifi/fast battery drain and intermittent bluetooth after latest upgrade
jwh14580

Just like the many other people I have seen asking questions, if I leave my Bluetooth turned on, my wifi is non responsive, and often the phone gets hot, and battery life [removed] .

Following advice from others, I have been turning the Bluetooth off when I am not in my car, and it seems to work ok.

Not what I am paying for

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't live without my bluetooth and WiFi. Let's make sure you don't have to. So that we can keep going to resolve this, I have sent you a Private Message.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jwh14580

Where can I find the private message you sent me?

0 Likes
jwh14580

How do I get to the private message?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jwh14580! You can view all of your Private Messages via your My Verizon account. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwh14580 No worries, I can definitely help you out today. Please click the following link for instructions on how to send a Private Message. http://on.fb.me/1Jpn7XN
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes
jwh14580

This link sent me to the facebook messaging app, and there is no message

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"Another slow wifi/fast battery drain and intermittent bluetooth after latest upgrade"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1432469#1432469

>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apologies, jwh14580. You can sign in your Verizon Wireless Community Forums account. From there next to your name will be a number. This will advise you of the message. This will allow you to view the message and reply from here.

RobinD_VZW

0 Likes