Re: 5.0, lg g3 & Verizon
knoxy

Who even started to mention coding in this forum? Surely wasn't me. I'm talking strictly OTA. this is exactly what I meant by being left in the dark and now confirmed my suspicious notions that this company is going downhill, and quickly. I'm done here, what a joke. The updates for all phones on Verizon will always be nothing but problems and this article is exact proof of the mess.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

So exactly where's the proof LG is finished?  Just because it is going out somewhere else doesn't mean LG is finished.  Every network has different requirements to pass through and being accepted.  Network security being the highest priority for Verizon.  If there are problems that's because LG pushed it out too quickly and are terrible.  You'll see the problems watching the soak testing(current markets they pushed out are small market). 

By the way they say "It's up to the carriers and finished" is a canned response they used for a long time which we have learned in the past 3 years isn't always the case.  It's a white lie.  Here's a tidbit of information.  5.0.2 is out and LG is pushing 5.0 instead of just porting the code over(shouldn't even take that long) which will fix a bunch of problems you will have... Yet everyone will blame Verizon for them...

Snn5
Legend
Tidbits
Legend

Yes  I am just notifying everyone the usual canned responses, and how some people have unrealistic expectations Smiley Happy