photos and videos disappeared
GZerella82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not sure if anyone else had this happen to them, but one day all of my photos and videos just randomly disappeared.  The entire gallery folder disappeared from my phone.  I tired taking a new picture to see if the photos would come back , but unfortunately they did not.  Anyone have any idea if there is a way to recover the photos or is it backed up somewhere with Verizon.  Thank you. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: photos and videos disappeared
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can check your Verizon Cloud content by logging into your My Verizon account.  Have you set up your line's account yet?

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GZerella82-

I want your precious memories to come back. Has there been any recent app download or software update before this happened? Has phone been backed up to the Cloud recently?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GZerella82
Enthusiast - Level 2

No updates to the phone at all. I don't think it's been backed up to the

cloud either. I have everything checked in my backup and restore options

but I'm not sure where that goes.

On Jun 22, 2016 12:38 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Memories are important to keep and we want to make sure you have them. Have you ever transferred files to your computer or another source for a backup? Do you have your phone linked to an active email address for back up?

JasperM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GZerella82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do have it linked to an email address for backup but do not know how to

access the backup. Its also been over a week now and it's probably

overwritten the backup

On Jun 24, 2016 1:14 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to see what we can do to find your missing photos. Just to clarify, have you already checked your Verizon Cloud? How do you typically go about backing up your device?

DeannaL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
GZerella82
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did not check the cloud. I am not sure how to do that. I have it set to

do so the Google backup as well but I don't know where that backs up to

either.

On Jun 27, 2016 6:28 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You can check your Verizon Cloud content by logging into your My Verizon account.  Have you set up your line's account yet?

NoahS_VZW

0 Likes