is there a low battery warning icon to turn on
mackdaddy59
Enthusiast - Level 3

my old phone would send a signal when my battery was low. Does the LG2 have this and how do I set it?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: is there a low battery warning icon to turn on
Snn5
Legend

The G2 does sound an audible tone and a popup comes onto the screen.  If you are looking for a way to send an alert about low battery to an email or another phone you can do so with 3rd party apps like Wheres My Droid and other phone-finding apps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

You know, I don't think so. I think the only native alert is one when the battery reaches 100%..

Of course when the battery gets low, the icon in the status bar will change from white to red. There are some things you can do if/when you turn on Battery Saver (Settings | Battery), like turn off Auto-Sync, Wi-Fi, BT, Vibrate, change brightness, and screen timeout if you want to do that.

Now then, back to your question, with a third party app, lets say GSAM Battery Monitor (I use this), you can install it, open it, select the Menu button, select Preferences, and set up alarms for (Battery Above, Battery Below, Temperature Above, Battery Overheated, Battery Overvoltage...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The G2 does sound an audible tone and a popup comes onto the screen.  If you are looking for a way to send an alert about low battery to an email or another phone you can do so with 3rd party apps like Wheres My Droid and other phone-finding apps.

0 Likes