how do i load my hotmail info into the phone? When i enter the info, I get a msg stating the login is incorrect, though it works on my laptop.
wpierson

How can I load my hotmail info into my LG G@? When I do, i get a login incorrect. I know my address and pswd is correct, it logins to my laptop just fine.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i load my hotmail info into the phone? When i enter the info, I get a msg stating the login is incorrect, though it works on my laptop.
Not applicable

Do not use the stock email app that came on the device.they are terrible. Go to the Google Play Store and look for the stand alone app called Outlook Mail

Install it, just use your account name and password and you are in.

Then go into the settings and set the email settings as you like them.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i load my hotmail info into the phone? When i enter the info, I get a msg stating the login is incorrect, though it works on my laptop.
bleedvzred
Enthusiast - Level 3

do you have a 2-step verification set up on your email? if so you need to get an app password

0 Likes
Not applicable

Do not use the stock email app that came on the device.they are terrible. Go to the Google Play Store and look for the stand alone app called Outlook Mail

Install it, just use your account name and password and you are in.

Then go into the settings and set the email settings as you like them.

Good Luck

0 Likes