Why has my LG Revolution not updated?
acappetta

My phone is still on Froyo 2.2.2 and when I check for updates, and says there are none.

0 Likes
Re: Why has my LG Revolution not updated?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello acappetta! The operating system on the LG Revolution should still be Froyo, as that device has not received updates to the next operating system release (Gingergbread). What you should check is the Baseband Version. That will let you know if your device is up to date. Go to Settings> About phone> Baseband version. The most recent version is VS910ZV9. If you do not see that, please allow 2 weeks for the latest update to roll to the phone. Thanks!

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
acappetta

I have VS910ZV6. What happened to ZV7 and ZV8?

0 Likes
BrianJr

I have the same problem. My phone is still on 2.2.2 (zv6). Not sure what to do at this point.

0 Likes
garyvestal1
0 Likes
BrianJr

the tool says that the LG revolution is "not a supported device" and exits the software.

0 Likes
garyvestal1

It is funny, LG official support website for lg-VS910-revolution offere that upgrade tools for LG revolution.

But it is "not a supported device"....

A good reason to leave LG away...

0 Likes
BrianJr

I went into a verizon store this afternoon to see if they could do anything regarding having the update file on their servers. They could not, so I hopped on ebay and forked over the 200 dollars for a brand new droid bionic. never owning LG phones again.

0 Likes