Why does Verizon not take responsibility for one of the worst phones they have ever sold.
alanb4130
Enthusiast - Level 3

Comment after comment after comment of very unhappy frustrated LG Revolution owners. I just dont understand why Verizon would jeopardize their everything on this very sub standard phone .  Sad really. I have been a Verizon customer/Air touch customer since 1997 and this by far is the worst customer relations disaster I have personally seen .  A company that makes as much money as Verizon does should have cut their loses on this piece of garbage phone and offered those that under no fault of their own a replacement option.

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon not take responsibility for one of the worst phones they have ever sold.
Jules725
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree 100%. I used to have a Blackberry, and I thought THAT was bad.... Nothing compared to the wreck that is this phone. I am just (im)patiently waiting for my contract to expire, so I can get rid of this phone, this contract, and VZW in general. I have been with them since the beginning. Since the days of Analog phones, and I'm leaving.

Re: Why does Verizon not take responsibility for one of the worst phones they have ever sold.
alanb4130
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hear you Jules. But I am one that understands that the grass isnt greener on the other side in most cases. Every company has its problems and issues. I have been a customer for a very long time too. My deal is that I try and find a good deal when I upgrade my phone. Next time I am going to get a phone with all the bells and whistles. Overall I am happy with the service and the reception where I go is better than the others. 

0 Likes
jmb1987

Service and reception is pretty good but this Revolution is worse than using an old flip phone the size of my head.  This is ridiculous, you name it and it doesn't work.  How about when it freezes up and nothing will fix it until just popping out the battery and putting it back in.  They need to take responsibility or I go to tracfone.

0 Likes