Why am I no longer...
shelly_v

...getting 90% of the picture message that people are sending me and why am I missing out on a crap-ton of text messages as well?  This all started a week or two ago and I'm so freakin' frustrated I want to scream!!!  In addition many of my messages aren't going through either.  And some end up being pushed through only after I remove my battery.  What on earth is going on?!?  Prior to the last couple of weeks, this phone had been fantastic!  Very annoying...just sayin'. 

So...any ideas what the problem is and how I go about fixing it?

- Shelly

0 Likes
Re: Why am I no longer...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello shelly_v,

Let's get your messages working consistently!  As you stated this just stared within last few weeks, have you installed any new applications or files?  Are you using the standard messaging application or a 3rd party one from the Market?  Try clearing the cache and data of your messaging application.  Menu>Settings>Applications>Messages>Clear cache and/or data.  I would like to continue working with you to find a solution. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
shelly_v

I'm using the standard messaging and I can't find anywhere on my phone

where I can clear my cache/data - unless you're talking about deleting all

my messages, which simply isn't an option.

0 Likes
garyvestal1

Hi, Shelly, did you know how to check "storage" usage?

check that first, Maybe lots of message are stored in the "Internal memory storage"/,

sometime, that cause problems.

0 Likes