What Happens if You just Choose Not to Upgrade?
FireManBlazeBid

I have been reading so many issues on many platforms from people that say there phone is moving slower, battery life draining, restarting, etc.  What happens if I just don't do the upgrade like my phone is prompting me to do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What Happens if You just Choose Not to Upgrade?
Not applicable

Unfortunately, after a certain number of non responses the phone does the update automatically as I have read here on the forum.

My wife's LG G2 updated and it functions perfectly. I guess its just a chance a person takes.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Unfortunately, after a certain number of non responses the phone does the update automatically as I have read here on the forum.

My wife's LG G2 updated and it functions perfectly. I guess its just a chance a person takes.

Good Luck

0 Likes
FireManBlazeBid

Well, thank you.  Now that I know I'm stuck with updating it, it's easier to give it a shot lol.

Yours is the first good response that I've seen, that's encouraging.  What has me leery is the fact that I had this same problem with the Droid Bionic.  My phone was working perfectly until they did a mandatory software update--I just chalked it up to the phone being old.  Thanks again, good luck to you all, as well.

0 Likes
Not applicable

She has the black one. I have also read that there is a problem updating white LG G2 phones.

Yes it is very risky.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can turn off the update notifications.  Settings -> app manager -> ALL -> scroll to system updates...then disable.

0 Likes