Verizon, please help! LG G2 proximity sensor bug!
Case52

Verizon, please help, the update that you required me to do on 09/23/14 has a huge bug in it and I am fearful it has not only screwed up my proximity sensor but who knows may even have compromised the security of the phone.  The proximity sensor does not respond in dimly lit rooms at all.  You have to trick it by slowly swiping your finger across it just to hang up a phone call.  The power off button does not respond unless you hold it down to do a soft reset.  The "knock-on" feature does not work in dimly lit rooms either.  This is so frustrating as it was working perfectly before the update.  Please either send a fix update or allow us to resort back to the old software.  This phone is less than a year old and I do pay for the warranty, however have been warned that all replacement phones are just "refurbished" phones that may have worse problems. 

So, please VERIZON, step up and fix this issue.  I have been into your store to discuss with sales guy and he said he would not file a warranty claim just yet.   This is crap.....please advise.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon, please help! LG G2 proximity sensor bug!
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes