Text messaging problems
AutismMom

Every time I send a text message it continues to send the message over and over.  I have had my sim card replaced at the store and it didn't fix the problem.  I have took the sim card out and turned my phone off for 15 minutes or so it didn't work either.  I have went to the application on my phone and cleared the cache and data then did a force stop it didn't fix the problem either.  It is the text program on the phone.  I need it fixed.  I can't send text cause my friends get the same messages over repeatly.  The Verizon employees at the store don't even know how to fix this problem.  Please help feeling irritated............

0 Likes
Re: Text messaging problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AutismMom,

We certainly want to make sure your messages are sent but not repeatedly as we understand this can be frustrating. When did this issue begin? Does the phone have any kind of physical damage or anything?
CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AutismMom

It began Friday.  There is no damage to the phone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Try another texting app in the Play Store, or Hangouts which is on the phone already.  TrueCaller and TrueMessenger are good texting apps as well and can identify and block unknown and spam texters.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's cut out the multiple messages. Prior to Friday, were the messages sending the way they were supposed to from your device? Have you downloaded anything recently? New applications, software, etc
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes