Signal issue on Revolution
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

How come when I go into settings on Revolution to about phone and check signal it says no service? but I am getting full signal and showing it's running on 4G when using??

0 Likes
Re: Signal issue on Revolution
misslady478

Do you have problems with your phone updating features, such as the weather or trying to access the internet at all?

0 Likes
misslady478

bulldog69 wrote:

How come when I go into settings on Revolution to about phone and check signal it says no service? but I am getting full signal and showing it's running on 4G when using??

Do you have problems with your phone updating features, such as the weather or trying to access the internet at all?

0 Likes
misslady478

bulldog69 wrote:

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

misslady478 wrote:

bulldog69 wrote:

No I dont have problem with connecting to internet or updating it just sterted showing i was on 3g and wifes same phone said 4g

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello bulldog69,

When you go to Settings on your device and you select About Phone are you seeing no service in the top corner or are you saying you are selecting something after that?  Please unchecked and recheck data enabled and power cycle and retest by navigating to Settings>Wireless & Networks>Mobile Networks>Data Enabled.  If you are still experiencing this please let me know with the information above as well.  Thank you. 

0 Likes