Screen freezes after plugging in the charging cable and going to the mobile data settings
dylanw

After plugging in the usb cable to a outlet or to a computer, I go into settings->mobile data. After that the touch screen becomes completely unresponsive. Immediately when I unplug the usb cord the screen starts responding again. This only happens so far when going into the mobile data settings.

Has anyone else had this issue or is there a fix for it? I haven't found anything dealing with this specific issue online.

0 Likes
Re: Screen freezes after plugging in the charging cable and going to the mobile data settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing your concern and we want to get to the bottom of this issue. I haven't seen this issue reported before. If you go into Mobile data and then plug in your phone does it still freeze? Does this happen everytime? Please also enable safe mode and attempt again http://vz.to/1fQKy0F.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Screen freezes after plugging in the charging cable and going to the mobile data settings
n3xusfan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had this problem on my last g2. Only happened when plugged into charger. When it happens you can click power button to shut off screen and back on it works but does it again? I got a replacement and no problems on my new g2.

0 Likes