Phone not charging, battery is terrible, can't recieve picture messages.
jbayler

My LG Revolution phone is having lots of issues.  I woke up this morning and the battery would no longer charge no matter what kind of charger I use.  The battery does not last long anyways.  But now it won't even charge up and I have only had the phone about a year and a half or so.  Also when I am in my hometown, I can't recieve or send any picture messages, I can receive them in other towns with bigger networks.  Not sure what the problem is, but  I would like it resolved or I may be switching carriers soon. 

0 Likes
Re: Phone not charging, battery is terrible, can't recieve picture messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jbayler,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your device. We certainly want you to have a smooth running device. Have you had previous charging issues with the phone not accepting a charge. It could be a port issue, which would need to be examined at the store, or the battery may need to replaced. Also are you receiving error messages when trying to send picture messages? You will want to check to make sure data is enabled when trying to send. Also do you ever get an "extended network" message on your phone? Try and send a picture message to yourself and see what process it goes through. Please keep up updated, and provide any extra details.

TonyG

0 Likes