My phone won't power up, and buttons at bottom of screen flashing on / off
Judy521

My phone was low on charge and shut off on it's own.  I did let it charge up for a while, I did not turn it on.  Then later tried to power on, but it did not respond.  Tried holding in the power button to power it on repeatedly to no avail.  Re-plugged into the charger, and the bottom buttons began to flash on about every 4 seconds.  Tried unplugging, and removing the battery, re-inserting battery.  got No response when attempted to power up, but figured battery may have been too low.  Plugged in - flashing. unplugged, removed battery and then replugged in - started flashing again....  screen remains off, only the 4 'buttons' at the bottom are flashing (white)

Anyone have this problem before?  I will try to leave it plugged in, thinking maybe when charge is brought back up, perhaps it will work???.... but it concerns me that it continues to flash...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Judy

0 Likes
Re: My phone won't power up, and buttons at bottom of screen flashing on / off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ahh! Let's ensure your device completes the power up, Judy521. How long were you allowing the device to charge? Is the device able to power up in Safe Mode? http://vz.to/19woIwa

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes