Messages and contact list on Revolution problem
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

When I got to send a message or picture message I click add contacts and my whole phone book doesn't come up only phone numbers without my email addresses and I need that because I send pics to many email addresses. Any help please

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Messages and contact list on Revolution problem
Not applicable

The best way to get this resolved is to do the following:

Go into apps> press messaging> (it will bring you to the compose message screen) press the contact icon with the plus sign> (all your contacts with the numbers will show up) press the menu button (located at the bottom left corner) and you will get two options “show email” and “multiselect”> press “show email” and your contacts with email only will appear> chose one and proceed as normal.

If you need more support you can visit us here.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Go into apps> press messaging> (it will bring you to the compose message screen) press the contact icon with the plus sign> (all your contacts with the numbers will show up) press the menu button (located at the bottom left corner) and you will get two options “show email” and “multiselect”> press “show email” and your contacts with email only will appear> chose one and proceed as normal.

Thank you.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

SammuelP wrote:

Thank you.

Thank you very much plus now i see how to multiselect also right there

0 Likes