LG Revolution photo upload fail?
ashiaisms

So I've tried to upload photos to facebook, tumblr, and twitter, and I keep getting the same error every time. 'upload failed' I've tried restarting my phone and it hasn't worked. I've been able to upload photos before so I'm not sure why things aren't working now. I just got the phone two days ago.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution photo upload fail?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Is it possible that the photos are to big to uploaded? Especially if you are uploading through the cellular network?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution photo upload fail?
Not applicable

ashiaisms wrote:

So I've tried to upload photos to facebook, tumblr, and twitter, and I keep getting the same error every time. 'upload failed' I've tried restarting my phone and it hasn't worked. I've been able to upload photos before so I'm not sure why things aren't working now. I just got the phone two days ago.

Good afternoon!

It does sounds like the camera settings may be too high. Click here to get steps to adjust the "Image Size". Then try to take a photo with a smaller resolution and send it to a photo sharing service you listed above, I recommend: 

• 1M(1280x960) 
0 Likes