LG Revolution isn't receiving text messages?
hkell

I got my cell phone on Black Friday, I was so excited and no I am just frustrated. I don't receive text messages half the time and my phone randomly turns off and on. Is there anyway to fix the text message problem because as a young adult that is how I mostly communicate. Please and thank you.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution isn't receiving text messages?
Not applicable

Hi hkell:

I can understand why you're frustrated with the problems that you've listed. There are a few suggestions I can think of to ensure your issue is resolved. For the texting problem, are you using any 3rd party messaging applications? If so, please remove them and retest using the stock messaging application. If your device is resetting intermittently, I would recommend performing a factory reset on your Revolution.  This will rule out any issues potentially caused by 3rd party applications.

You can also ensure that your software is up to date. You can check the current version of software here and see if your software is up to date.

If neither of those has helped in resolving your concern, please feel free to send me a DM. I've followed you to ensure this is possible.  We also have a Warranty Center (Tech Support) line that can reached at 866-406-5154 for troubleshooting.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes