LG G2 notification light
slvl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a setting that will allow the notification light to continually blink until I view the notifications?  My old phone did this but the G2 will only blink once.

0 Likes
LG G2 notification light
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might need a third party app to adjust it to your liking.  Try LightFlow.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: LG G2 notification light
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

My G2 blinks about every 10 seconds on my notification light.

0 Likes
justinfi
Enthusiast - Level 2

My notification light will blink until I turn the screen on again. So let's say I get an email and a text message and I don't check my phone for 10 minutes. My phone will blink until I check my phone and if I don't check the notifications, they'll still show up at the top but it will stop blinking. Check under the settings, there is a way to adjust the notification(s) and the indicator light. I know you can change the interval and how fast it even flashes.

And under contacts, you can set what color the LED will flash when they send you a text message and/or call. Pretty cool.

0 Likes
RSHoughton

I use my phone as an alarm so its on my night stand when I am sleeping and this blinking notification was waking me and my wife up.  It's really bright in a pitch black room.  There is a place where you can go adjust these notifications and I just turned the  notification light off.

Goto:  Settings>Diaplay> Notification Light (at bottom)

When you click on that it takes you to where you can adjust the lights or turn them off. 

0 Likes
cadhead

LG needs to improve both lights on this phone. The one on the power button is all but worthless. LED control programs do not work with this phone either. They seem to work, but once left alone it defaults back, if anyone finds one please post the name.

0 Likes