LG G2 keeps losing 4g/LTE speed.
kc_cali

I had my LG G2 for about 6 months now.  And I have swapped out the SIM card at least half a dozen times because the 4g/LTE speed would drop down to 2Mbps or less.  Every time I swapped out the SIM card, my speed would go back up to 40+Mbps.  Today, I went in to Verizon Stores for another swap.  I explained to the sales rep. what I have been dealing with.  He told me that I probably live in an area with weak signal.  He also told me he has LG G2 too, and his is working just fine.  While he was swapping out my SIM card, he did a speedtest.net on his own phone and found out his speed was also less than 2Mbps. I asked him to ask one of his co-worker with a Samsung or Motorola phone and speedtest.net their phones.  But, guess everyone was busy.  Long story short, after the new SIM card was in, we did the speedtest.net again on my phone and this time I got 46Mbps.  So, I told the sales rep. that he might need a new SIM card himself LOL.  Anyway, VERIZON WIRELESS, please look into this issue.  As long as people's phone is not completely dead, most people wouldn't realize they are not getting 4g/LTE speed. Thank you!

0 Likes