LG G2 Freezes after call
hklund00

I just got an LG G2 phone and I am having issues with some calls. When my wife calls me (she has an iPhone 4s) I can talk to her just fine, but when the call is over my screen is black, I cannot hang up, and the phone freezes. I have to hold the power button down to reset the phone every time she calls me or I call her. Is there a fix for this?

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Freezes after call
lxy133

experiencing the same thing, except the power button doesnt work. eventually it just restarts itself and i cant do a hard reset since you can't get to the battery.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We certainly want to determine what causes this to happen with your phone. Do you have the most recent software version on the phone? Can you recall when this started? Has it been an issue since you got the phone?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I think you will find a bug report in Google's own forums about this for KK.

0 Likes
lxy133

Yes, I have done a software upgrade check, and it says I am up to date. This has been an issue since I got the phone. Someone else mentioned that it may have something to do with the proximity sensor, so I'm going to check that tonight.

0 Likes