Knock on lock screen with Lollipop?
Seems
Enthusiast - Level 2

If I use the lock screen to check a notification or the time, I used to be able to use knock to put the phone back to sleep. With Lollipop, that no longer seems to work, as I have to enter my PIN and go to the home screen to do so.

0 Likes
Re: Knock on lock screen with Lollipop?
Snn5
Legend

I have no PIN, but that might be why my screen can knock off from the lockscreen.  I use swipe.  Can you press the power button to turn off screen?

0 Likes
Seems
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, the power button puts it to sleep, but I liked using knock as I could check a notification while sitting in a meeting and then knock to put it to sleep as it's faster and less obvious.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Seems
This is odd! After the Software update, this feature should work the same way. Just to make sure I understand. You're not able to turn off the screen when your phone is locked and you wake it up correct? Have you tried double clicking right in the home area of your device or in the notification bar with out unlocking your device and seeing if this works?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes