Re: Glad I'm not the only one...
ctinerynk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've never had autosync on, nor do I keep background data on unless I need to get into google play for a few minutes.  And I don't have apps connected to either of my google accounts, I'm a fairly simple person when it comes to technology. 

Do you personally know these thousands of people with LG Revolutions that have no issues?  I have never 'complained' about my issues on a board such as this until almost two years of owning the  thing.  I'm sure there are thousands more who own this device and may or may not have complained to Verizon about it.  I've complained to Verizon obviously, but who knows how they track issues with specific phone models. 

For me and my fairly simple technological needs, the charge and thunderbolt were very comparable to the LG Revolution and weren't much better.  After reviewing the LG Revolution board, which there are quite a lot of complaints by the way, someone suggested downloading an app called "Ghostly SMS," which help 'catch' missed texts.  Missing texts is probably the largest concern and annoyance I have with this phone.  After less than 48 hours of owning it, it's 'caught' 2 missed texts.  It's a pretty cool app and I wish I would have known about it before.

0 Likes