G2 Email Not Working - Please Help!
md21403
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a G2. It has been working fine until last friday, when all email stopped working. I have 5 seperate accounts - 4 are POP3, 2 different servers, and one is a corporate exchange account for work. It refreshes and looks as though it is working, but no new mail comes in and I can't send mail out. I know I have new mail on my server. I have deleted the accounts and added them back in, I've restarted the phone multiple times. Short of doing a factory hard reset and losing all other apps and data, is there anything you can recommend to get my email coming through again?

0 Likes
Re: G2 Email Not Working - Please Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

md21403,

I understand how important it is to start receiving your emails, especially for work. I'm happy to help. Just to clarify, are all your email accounts not refreshing or just your work account? If just work, please contact your IT Department to review server settings. If it's all your email accounts, please make sure you're connected to 4G LTE  and if you are, proceed with http://vz.to/1jCbXFI . Are you able to access other data services? 

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes