Drops connection completely in certain areas of town. Augusta, GA
Tastiestbean

I bought this phone a few days ago and it worked fine when activated at the store I purchased it from but, driving around town I noticed in certain areas it would just completely drop all cellular and data connection and the radio would just restart, attempt to connect, roam, and repeat. Then after a bit you would clear the areas and have 5 bars of 4G. Unfortunately for me, my residence and place of employment are about a mile from each other on the same road and it happens to be one of the areas the phone drops connection. I am a small business owner and I NEEEEEDD my phone to be able to make money. I tried exchanging it for a S4 (my girlfriend has this and it seems to work in the areas this phone doesn't) but, the phone works perfectly at the store I purchased it from so they want to charge me $35 to exchange a defective device! I refuse to pay this to exchange a phone that doesn't work. Does anyone else experience these same issues? If so did you have a solution? What was your experience dealing with Verizon on trying to get the phone replaced? Is there a hotfix on the way?

0 Likes
Re: Drops connection completely in certain areas of town. Augusta, GA
nyy13

I have problems around The Augusta Exchange Shopping center and it doesn't pick back up until I get past washington road on I-20

0 Likes