Re: Dropped calls
Lucy0106
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also removed & reinserted my SIM card - still 1X..and "loss of service" message...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for all your work on this issue, Lucy0106. While the step you've taken would normally bring about a solution to the service issues in your home, it seems that the structure itself may be interfering with signal. There are solutions for that matter, but none better than the Network Extender. My father has one for his home, and he swears by it. You can get full details on the device at this link: http://bit.ly/AKkC. And Please let us know if you have any questions about it or other matters on your account!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Lucy0106
Enthusiast - Level 2

And of course the network extender is $250.  Your response doesn't resolve my problem - as I sad before I haven't had problems placing a call in my home since I first switched to Verizon, I've been a customer for about 5 years now.  Nothing has changed in my home - no new additions, no new buildings. Why all of a sudden am I not able to place a call  & losing service?  Oh, I know - so I have to spend even more $$ for a network extender.  I seem to be paying more & more lately & getting less & less.

US Cellular is sounding better & better all the time.

0 Likes
Lucy0106
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live approximately 12 miles west of Janesville WI - 53548.  I was driving into Janesville this morning - my phone was at 1X - & I kept getting "loss of service" messages until I was about a half a mile outside of Janesville. How is the Network Extender going to help if I'm not at home??   Winter is only a few months away - I don't want to have to worry when I'm driving to & from work on snowy, icy roads if I'm going to be able to call for help if/when I need it.  Unless you can come up with a solution I'm afraid I'm not going to have a choice but to switch carriers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lucy0106, we don't want you to feel that way about our service! We certainly want you to stay! Can you please PM me your number and verification code? I want to review what options we have for you.

SammuelP
VZW Support

0 Likes
Lucy0106
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been trying to send a PM , but this is the error message I keep receiving.

You can only send Direct Messages to your Friends / Connections (people following you). You must remove users marked with an exclamation point before your message can be sent.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Lucy0106 wrote:

I've been trying to send a PM , but this is the error message I keep receiving.

You can only send Direct Messages to your Friends / Connections (people following you). You must remove users marked with an exclamation point before your message can be sent.

You need to follow the individual username of the rep for example and they need to follow you before you can send them a private message (DM = Direct Message).

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry about that Lucy0106! I just sent you a follow request, please confirm and follow me right back.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sunlover82
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have now experienced the same problems which we've never had before till approximately 6 months ago, we live in the same house. In southwest virginia northeast Tennessee area.

0 Likes