Can't send photos with text
awyeagle
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the past 2 days I have been unable to send photos via text.  Doesn't matter how large/small the photo is or whom I send it to. It just says "sending" until I get a message asking me to retry now or later. I have an LG/G2.  I have tried with wifi on and off.  Tried in a 3G and a 4G area - nothing seems to make a difference.

0 Likes
Re: Can't send photos with text
Snn5
Legend

Most who have had this problem switch the network to CDMA/LTE from Global mode.  

0 Likes
lilsnana

My son and I are in the same situation - unable to send or receive picture text messages. I have been through all of the suggestions on the forum and nothing works. And it doesn't seem like Verizon has any answers for us! I had to buy a Service Booster thing when I moved to my new house because I could not get service, even though my neighbors with Verizon CAN!! The damn thing cost almost $300 and it barely works! And NOW, I can't send or receive text pictures!! I've HAD IT!! But unfortunately, I am stuck in a contract!!!!!!

0 Likes
awyeagle
Enthusiast - Level 1

I finally did get mine to work after completely powering down, letting it sit for 30 minutes then powering back up.  It still stops working once in awhile and powering down is a pain but it works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lilsnana,

I am so sorry to hear of the MMS issues and service issues. What make/model devices do you and your son have? Are you not able to send MMS to specific contacts or all contacts? Are you connected to wifi or data when trying to send the picture messages? In regards to your network extender issues, what color are all the lights on the network extender?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes