Can only watch you tube videos off 4G
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

I have had the phone for a week, and am so far very happy with it. Today I tried out you tube through the app on the phone on wifi, and the videos spooled constantly and never started. I have a fast wifi through ATT uverse, 12 mbps, and the connection is excellent. Internet browsing on the phone is very fast. I also tried you tube through Chrome and Firefox browsers on the phone with the same results. On my laptop you tube loads and plays the videos fast on my wifi connection. When I play you tube on 4G, the videos run fast and load almost instantly. I did not have any problems wit my Razr Maxx running videos over wifi. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have rebooted the phone with the same results, but since everything else is working on the phone I don't want to do a soft or hard reset.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can only watch you tube videos off 4G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi spurs21,

Let's get those movies streaming on your device.  Are you using the YouTube app or going direclty to the site? Can you possibly try both ways for us? Also, have you reset your router? This can help too. Last, I would try to pull the battery for 60 seconds. Keep us posted on the outcome.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi spurs21,

Let's get those movies streaming on your device.  Are you using the YouTube app or going direclty to the site? Can you possibly try both ways for us? Also, have you reset your router? This can help too. Last, I would try to pull the battery for 60 seconds. Keep us posted on the outcome.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes