Benchmark before and after KitKat - anyone else?
ARorlando

If the Antutu Benchmark app is to be trusted, then there is a serious performance hit on the LG G2 after the KitKat update.

Prior to KitKat, my benchmark score was 35,284. After, it plummeted to 25,027.  Anyone else have this?

0 Likes
Re: Benchmark before and after KitKat - anyone else?
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I just ran it on my G2 and the number was 34703 topping every other bench mark score

0 Likes
ARorlando

I used to get that, too, before the update, but now, I can't get over 25,0000.  Are on KitKat?  Are you rooted?  I'm running stock from VZW.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

running stock 4.4.2 downloaded from SW Upgrade Assistant

0 Likes
garyVestal
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone tried the Android ART on Verizon LG G2?

0 Likes
ARorlando

Finally, my benchmark is up.  Didn't do anything but I'm back up to 32,141.  Not where it used to be, in line with the international LG G2.

I do find that the VS980 does hesitate occasionally.  Most times, it's good, though.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

Mine has been in the 25 range the last week or so. I think there is just fluctuating results based on what the phone has been doing. I did notice though that since the update the phone uses more ram

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

True on the more RAM useage. My results have me just under the S4...ugh.  Before the KK update I was just a smidge above the Note 3, with the factory VS980 4th down on the list behind the Sony Experia and another phone. I have to admit though, I've seen no degradation in performance.

0 Likes