Battery is draining way to fast and is charging very slowly
Doozer15

So i have had this phone for about a year and a half. After the year mark i bought a second battery because the original would need to be charged so often. They both worked great had a normal charge time of about 3-4 hours and depleted within about 10 hours. Now as of last night 12/28/12 (keep in mind this happened out of the blue) neither of them will last more then 3 hours and when i go to charge them either from car charger, usb, wall charger, they take at least 12 hours + to get a full charge from 15%. Is there anything i can do ? Or is it possible that the phone is misreading the battery charge and shuts down ?

0 Likes
Re: Battery is draining way to fast and is charging very slowly
Crys1532
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same problem. I have had mine for the same amount of time and as of lately the battery wont hold a charge longer than 4-5hrs. And that's after being fully charged. I also noticed that it won't charge with the USB. In fact if i'm at work and charging the phone on the computer, it drains the battery instead of charging it!

0 Likes
Battery is draining way to fast and is charging very slowly
Doozer15

I gave up on it. I'm tired of verizons policies. My warranty on the battery and phone are both up yet i have a another 6 months before my 2 yr contract (upgrade) is eligible. So my options are either deal with no phone for 6 months, buy a new phone at full retail value which is ridiculous, have a refurbished phone of the same make/model (which isnt any better). However they can trade my phone in for credit towards another but i will only receive $20 give or take for the deal. Im not complaining that is just what they told me my options were and none of which sound like a way to keep a customer happy. I don't know if it was the specific store i went to but i will definitely be switching providers after this incident.

0 Likes