Anyone else having issues sending and receiving texts?
BSCKearly2005

I have restarted my phone numerous times...this actually started back in December...then the problem just went away.....now the problem is back big time..any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having issues sending and receiving texts?
Kazekuro

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I am havving this error myself it was every now and then and now it's just constant getting doubles or triples of texts sent to me my phone freezing so I cna't send and then it just won't open them. HELP!?!!?!?!? this is my primary form of communication I don't like to talk on the phone.

0 Likes
quincymd5

Since last evening (4/1/12) I cannot receive texts.  I can send them to anyone, but cannot receive.  I have turned off the phone, taken the battery out, let it sit for awhile, and then put it back together.  No luck.  I need my texting!

0 Likes
tremontij
Enthusiast - Level 2

Words of advice... call Verizon and see if they can send you a replacement. I have a Revolution and mine was doing the same thing. I live in a big city and there wasnt any reason on why it would be sending multiple text messages at a time, but my replacement seems to be doing okay! So far! I really like Verizon, I truely do. If I ever have any problems (which is rare) I always get some kind of help.

Maybe a replacement device will work for you!

Good luck!

0 Likes