Android 4.0
kanajune
Enthusiast - Level 2

When can we Verizon cell users expect to get Android 4.0 aka Ice Cream Sandwich?  It sounds like it will address a lot of our complaints I am reading about.

0 Likes
Re: Android 4.0
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

This phone Revolution might not see it because they are going to be coming out with a newer version the Spectrum

0 Likes
kanajune
Enthusiast - Level 2

If thats the case then I hope Verizon will offer an upgrade to the Spectrum for us dissatisfied Revolution owners.  This has been my first smart/touch phone and I have been both overwhelmed and disappointed.  It's a great little computer but a terrible phone!

bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Right on

0 Likes
Theurgist1

I would agree. I still have many months left before the discount kicks in. The only reason why I even got the Revolution was to move over to the LTE network. Now I feel like I got taken because the phone has been nothing but problems. Both the wife and I have one and we have the same issues. The phone has decent spec's but I have a feeling this phone fit a small space to allow Verizon to have a phone to push transferring people off their 3G to their 4G network before the other carriers released their 4G. In doing so the roadmap was short lived, my guess is because the Spectrum was delayed and LG released this to help Verizon. I still use my original Droid with Cyanmod with far fewer issues then I have with the LG Revolution. (At least I can have both the phone antenna and Wifi on at the same time and connect to Facebook). I hope Verizon does the right thing and at least bump us to 4.0 or perhaps shorten the refresh date.

0 Likes