delete pictures
Kin1luva

Once I sync my phone to my computer with zune,  the pictures are then grouped into albums on my phone.   Once the pictures are in albums I can not delete them.  How can I delete pictures from my Kin 1 once they are grouped into albums?  Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I delete pictures?
jackfu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I don't know if it's the same with Kin Onem and Twom or not; with my Kin Twom, Album-stored pictures are deleted by linking to your computer via Zune. Select the Pictures tab for your phone, then select the picture(s) to be deleted by left-clicking (to select more than one, hold down the Ctrl key and left-click all the pictures you wish to delete). Right-click on a picture and a text box pops up with two options (Copy To My Collection, Delete from my Kin Twom). Left-click Delete and they will be removed from your phone. Again, this is for Kin Twom, hope it works for you. - jack

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: delete pictures
Fawnadeer

Take 2 fingers and tap the screen...the pics will have an X on them and once u hit the X they are deleted.

0 Likes
Kin1luva

Right, but once they are in the albums,  when I double tap,  I don't get the X's to be able to delete.  

0 Likes
jackfu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I don't know if it's the same with Kin Onem and Twom or not; with my Kin Twom, Album-stored pictures are deleted by linking to your computer via Zune. Select the Pictures tab for your phone, then select the picture(s) to be deleted by left-clicking (to select more than one, hold down the Ctrl key and left-click all the pictures you wish to delete). Right-click on a picture and a text box pops up with two options (Copy To My Collection, Delete from my Kin Twom). Left-click Delete and they will be removed from your phone. Again, this is for Kin Twom, hope it works for you. - jack

0 Likes
Kin1luva

Thanks Jack, you rock!

0 Likes
jackfu
Enthusiast - Level 3

You're welcome! Glad it helped. - jack

0 Likes