Is the Zune application free?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Zune
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello kimkellytab,

It's me again, happily available to assist you! I have great news for you! The Zune application is free! I have posted a link to the website in which you can download it to your PC. Keep in mind that you have to have Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher to download and use the app. 

http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/software/download/default.htm

Also, I just recently responded to another forum post for you about the KIN screenshot. If you have any additional questions or concerns then you can respond to this posting or the other posting about the KIN.

Thank you...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello kimkellytab,

It's me again, happily available to assist you! I have great news for you! The Zune application is free! I have posted a link to the website in which you can download it to your PC. Keep in mind that you have to have Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher to download and use the app. 

http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/software/download/default.htm

Also, I just recently responded to another forum post for you about the KIN screenshot. If you have any additional questions or concerns then you can respond to this posting or the other posting about the KIN.

Thank you...

0 Likes
Maila

Hello

My son's Kin2 just stopped working. He can't turn it on. I removed the battery and replaced it, no luck. The phone is just about 3 months old.

Help, my boy is loosing his mind.

0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh my!  I'm sure this is a huge inconvenience Maila! 

I see you posted this last Thursday.  Is your son still without a phone or did you get it powered up?  I will be happy to troubleshoot to see what we can do.  Please send me a Private Message with the 10-digit mobile number, and I will be happy to help you!  

* Also, please make sure the phone has been charged for at least an hour before we troubleshoot.

Thanks,

0 Likes