USB Cable
rdevala98

I recently purchased the Kin Onem. I want to add music onto my phone through a USB cable, but when I plug my phone into my computer, the computer does not recognize the phone. I tried plugging in my phone to two other computers after and the phone still wasn't recognized. What do I do?

0 Likes
Re: USB Cable
Dgirl3026

Hi not sure if u ever found a solution but I recently just upgraded to the KIN ONEm phone I also could not sync my phone with Zune and verizon even tried to help me by calling Sharp. But they didn't really help so the tech support guy said maybe u try googlingwindows mobile device center and going from there here is the direct site---> (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953933) It shows you how to solve the issue yourself after two days of trying to figure out this phone i was able to solve the problem in 5 minutes with that site!! lolI I will probably call tech support and give them this site to help others!! Hope this helps!!

0 Likes
Re: USB Cable
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you Dgirl3026!

Rdevala98 were you able to successfully add music to your device?  Please let me know if you need additional assistance. Thank you.  

0 Likes