Syncing with a Mac
pabaro4

Hey everyone,

I just got my Kin Two m a little while ago and i've really been enjoying it so far. Nice functionality, especially for the price. I've managed to figure out most of the basic funtionality but this is my first smartphone (or semi smart phone) hence i've never sync'd a phone to my computer before, so im kinda lost from the get go, but to top it all off, i have a mac book pro.

can anyone tell me basic instructions for how to sync?

What can i do through syncing?

How long does it typically take to sync?

Is there anything different i need to do because I have a mac?

thanks so much for your help guys, i really appreciate it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Syncing with a Mac
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello pabaro4,

I would be more than happy to help you with your questions.  As stated in your manual, in order to sync music, pictures and videos from your device, you'll need to download and install a third-party software. Please feel free to visit the following website http://www.markspace.com/kin to find out more information about third- party Mac software. You can also review your manual using this link since it does provide additional information on syncing with your device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello pabaro4,

I would be more than happy to help you with your questions.  As stated in your manual, in order to sync music, pictures and videos from your device, you'll need to download and install a third-party software. Please feel free to visit the following website http://www.markspace.com/kin to find out more information about third- party Mac software. You can also review your manual using this link since it does provide additional information on syncing with your device.

0 Likes
blaur

I'm trying to sync my KIN one with my mac.  I've tried KIN media sync from mark/space, and everything works except the function to sync photos from my phone.  The function to browse my phone also doesn't work.  Why does everything but these two functions work, and how can I get them to work?

0 Likes
blaur

I'm trying to sync my KIN one with my mac.  I've tried KIN media sync from mark/space, and everything works except the function to sync photos from my phone.  The function to browse my phone also doesn't work.  Why does everything but these two functions work, and how can I get them to work?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi there!

Please consult the support page on the website listed above by Daisy.  VZW does not directly support third party applications/software.  

Thank you!

0 Likes