Kin one or kin two can't decide?
xxEstherJonasxx

Hi

I am getting the kin one or two phone

but I can't decide which one to get.

I been watching reviews on both of them

I think I want the kin two but with the kin two do  u need a zune pass

can you use itunes instead or get music from itunes onto the phone?

That's my major problem

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Kin one or kin two can't decide?
Daveman80
Contributor - Level 1

With either phone you do not need the zune pass subscription, however, you will need to download the zune software(free) on your computer and transfer your songs from itunes to zune, and then, to your KIN. As for which one to choose, I love the design of the kin onem, but the features on the kin twom are a little more high end so I personally chose the two. It has an 8 mp camera versus 5, records hd video, and has stereo sound. Also, it can store 8 gb of info versus the 4 the one can. Other than these differences, the phones are the same.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Daveman80
Contributor - Level 1

With either phone you do not need the zune pass subscription, however, you will need to download the zune software(free) on your computer and transfer your songs from itunes to zune, and then, to your KIN. As for which one to choose, I love the design of the kin onem, but the features on the kin twom are a little more high end so I personally chose the two. It has an 8 mp camera versus 5, records hd video, and has stereo sound. Also, it can store 8 gb of info versus the 4 the one can. Other than these differences, the phones are the same.

0 Likes
xxEstherJonasxx

thank you so much u have helped me alot :smileyhappy:

i will be getting the kin two

0 Likes
Daveman80
Contributor - Level 1

:smileyhappy: anytime! Im really enjoying my phone....ALOT! My wife even loves it so Ill be getting her a twoM next week! Enjoy!

0 Likes
marii12
0 Likes
startiger
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think you made the right choice.

I tried both, but the Kin One's on screen phone dialer was too small to be usable. Can't use finger nails. Overall, the touch experience is much nicer on a larger screen like the Two.

0 Likes