Kin Two Photo Software
jgplain

I have had my Kin Two for a week now.  I have been trying to download the software from Zune to my computer with Windows Vista.  I get all the way through & it tells me that Zune is ready to install.  Afterwards, I get this error message:

Cannot find the media for installation package vista sp2 mbr update 0x80070002

Can someone please tell me how to get this software downloaded onto my computer so I can get my pictures onto my PC?

:smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Kin Two Photo Software
dstor
Enthusiast - Level 3

It sounds like Zune cannot find something on your system it needs. 

"Cannot find the media for installation package vista sp2 mbr update 0x80070002"

Would "SP2" be refering to A Service Pack? This might be a job for Zune support.

Just found this thread on a Zune forum..seems you are not alone in this. This is very recent and would be a good place to watch to see what the solutions ends up being.

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/zune/thread/6b2d9e7d-3400-44fe-8ee0-45eb7f36159f

At the very least this seems to be the place to get some help for the Zune software (I saw another questions on Microsoft suppport site, and they were directed t here to get some help)

0 Likes
Re: Kin Two Photo Software
jgplain

Thank You!  However, none of the suggestions on that message board has resolved my issue.

0 Likes