Duplications in Contact List Under Favorites
cameritt

I just got a replacement for my Kin OneM because I was having issues with the original one. There is something with the new Kin device, however... When I look at the contacts list by pressing "Contacts" on the "Apps" page, the list comes out normally. But when I click on the "+" on the "Favorites" page and the contact list displays, everything is repeated twice on that list. I can't even delete the duplicated ones manually because the only way to delete is to go through the contacts button on the Apps page and nothing is duplicated there.

Any ideas as to why this is happening and how I can fix? 

0 Likes
Re: Duplications in Contact List Under Favorites
SydneyK
Master - Level 3
Are you adding the contacts again by touching the plus sign? Are you in edit mode on your favorites page? Tap on your favorites page with two fingers and see if the squares get larger, indicating you're done editing.
0 Likes
Re: Duplications in Contact List Under Favorites
cameritt

Nope, I am not in the edit mode.

This is what is happening: 

When you click "Contacts" on the "Apps" page, you get a list of all of your contacts. This list for me is fine.

When you click "+" on the "Favorites" page, you also get a list of all of your contacts - when you click on one, that contact is now listed as a "Favorite." For me, all of my contacts are duplicated on this list of contacts, which should not be happening.

So, to reiterate:

Apps --> Contacts --> Contact list displays A, B, C, D, etc.

Favorites --> + --> Contact list displays A, A, B, B, C, C, D, D, etc.

0 Likes