Double Entries In Address Book
dsonyay

When Verizon tranferred my contact to my Kin 2M , many of them were double entries. I had to manually go in and delete the duplicates.  Anyone else have this happen?  I thought maybe each of the dupes had something different for each instance but they were not.

Looked to happen again after I went through all the contacts and restarted my phone later on.

0 Likes
Re: Double Entries In Address Book
KenH

I had the same thing happen. They said the battery was very low and they had to charge it for a few minutes before they could finish programming the phone. I think the battery died halfway through the programming process and the contacts were duplicated when they programmed it again after charging. I manually deleted the dupes and haven't had a problem since.

0 Likes
dsonyay

may have been the same for me.

I'm on day 2 with my Kin2M.  I like it a lot but kinda miss the BB Curve I had :smileyhappy:  I was tired of paying the 19.99 data fee.  I need to save money for now.

I like this phone-- web browser is much better than my curve, and for a "feature phone" it's got a lot going for it.

I'm not sure I like the slide out keyboard.  I was so used to testing the one hand, when needed, that this will take time to adjust to.

I DO NOT like how the volume can be adjusted after locking the phone-  Hopefully a patch witt be available to update that. 

I took no chances and turned off the phone in church :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
fisharefriends
Contributor - Level 3

This happened to me with some entries..sort of. I bought the phone before verizon was able to transfer contacts in-store, and entered some in by hand before hearing of the news. When i went into the verizon store and they managed to transfer contacts, the ones that i already entered weren't replaced, but rather were just added a duplicate contact. Thats it though, the transfer process itself did not add any duplicates.

0 Likes